6GA member's ride video

nexTOme

Reaction score
you know i am :hihi:

how are we gonn do it? theme?
individual(or group) take their own vid, submit to editors?

6genaccord

Reaction score
sweet sounds good i say we have a thread dedicated just this.

What I mean is we open a thread where every member posts a link to his/her source video AND/OR pictures they want used and that's it! No comments just cut and dry links. We have a set date to end submissions. This way ANYONE who wants to try and edit the 6ga member ride video has access to the source files.

Then we can have a vote on the sickest one?

I dunno just a thought, cause there might be a few of us who want to try their hand at editing but don't want everyone to be relying on them to do it the best.

Not to mention a few different takes of it from different perspectives would be interesting.

Last edited:

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Depending on how late the submission date is, I may just submit a pic with my new lip kit. If not, type-r lip it is. (not that it's not cool) :)

Oh and +1 on Andrew's idea.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
sweet sounds good i say we have a thread dedicated just this.

What I mean is we open a thread where every member posts a link to his/her source video AND/OR pictures they want used and that's it! No comments just cut and dry links. We have a set date to end submissions. This way ANYONE who wants to try and edit the 6ga member ride video has access to the source files.

Then we can have a vote on the sickest one?

I dunno just a thought, cause there might be a few of us who want to try their hand at editing but don't want everyone to be relying on them to do it the best.

Not to mention a few different takes of it from different perspectives would be interesting.

i like tht idea...

however, pls link the files and not post them as images on the thread.. we need high quality pix and videos, and not those low resolution ones

Back