6thgenaccord.com meet

angelplus

Reaction score
yall wanna meet in ohio? :)

is there anyone on here that lives in ohio that would want to meet up?

how bout those WV, VA people down there, even the NY people could come.

plan a trip sometime when we have a car show or something, we'd have a fun weekend :)

let me know if someone wants to plan this.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm in. I put together a somewhat decent one back in June/July w/ guys from Cleveland area and a few from Cbus area. It was a pretty good time, just kinda hung out, cruised a little bit. I was thinking sometime in October for another one, nice cool weather, rent out a shelter in a park somewhere where we can have a meet inside and outside. I've got a few in mind that are basically right off I-77. Couple are actual shelters and a few are just pavillions. There's a small reservation fee (like $50) but they'll give you free firewood if you ask for it.

Angelplus - I think I pm'd you on the old site but this weekend we're gonna meet up at the Winking Lizard in Bedford around 6ish. There were 5-6 of us last time, plus, ya gotta try the beer of the month. It comes w/ a free glass!! I've got my one from last month, gotta work on the rest.

Last edited:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
hmm... where in Ohio? because even like Cambridge is probably a good 6 hours from me. And this would all be dependent on gas prices lol

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If we had the meet around our area it'd be like another 2 hour drive north from there.

So maybe a little too far for you. We could always do Canton which is somewhat closer.

Last edited:

angelplus

Reaction score
yup. im not even 18 yet ;) so F the drinking, but i do that at parties around the canton area anyways....

cambridge is what, like an hour an a half away? all you do is take i-77 down, its not far at all.

i keep forgetting that you all are 20 + lol

what i was thinking, that we could all go up to thompson speedway and run our cars at the track a few times for like three hours. that would be some crazy fun, but that track is 1 1/2 hour from canton, if not more.

Plus, the other day at borders i saw a black pimped out 6thgen, v6 i think, blacked housing lights, pretty nice looking.

Im hoping that there are some kids my age that roll around in their accords ;)

angelplus

Reaction score
hahahaha, yeah, too bad man, why cant you come to the meet? too far away or what?

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
according to mapquest i'm about 5.5 hrs from columbus.

that's tempting, because i got a friend there i haven't seen in a while.

so that's a BIG maybe

angelplus

Reaction score
hum... columbus is 2 hours away from me... so technically columbus is longer for you. where are you comming from? VA? Just take I-77 straight up 'til you hit Canton, it will cut your time in half I bet.

Back