6thgenaccord.com Myspace page?

highway_patrol

Reaction score
I might start the Facebook one. It depends if anybody else does because I'm not the best with words so I'm gonna wait until Mikey gets the Myspace up so I can base it on what he puts up.

angelplus

Reaction score
I'm on either one, but personally why would we have four top friends that have nothing to do with this website? Just doesn't make sense to have Turboculture.com, JB body, Speed shop, and On Point Performance. We have mods and admins on here that should be on the top friends IMO or even other websites on myspace such as other honda forums. Just saying it would make more sense. Thats my only $.02

rwong410

Reaction score
There's already a Facebook group created by Junius Setiawan from UC Riverside. They have a link to the 6thgenaccord site. Which one of you is Junius?

MikeyMike

Reaction score
I'm on either one, but personally why would we have four top friends that have nothing to do with this website? Just doesn't make sense to have Turboculture.com, JB body, Speed shop, and On Point Performance. We have mods and admins on here that should be on the top friends IMO or even other websites on myspace such as other honda forums. Just saying it would make more sense. Thats my only $.02

im not done with it yet, im gona change the friends when i know Whose Who. and the e-h, honda forums, and all that other myspace pages havnt accepted my invite yet. patience is a vertue

my $.02

angelplus

Reaction score
im not done with it yet, im gona change the friends when i know Whose Who. and the e-h, honda forums, and all that other myspace pages havnt accepted my invite yet. patience is a vertue

my $.02

Word, I'm just letting ya know what I think of it. :jerkit:

Back