700hp tl-s

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is my buddy Andy's ride, recently featured on The Smoking Gun while he was attending Grid Life in Wisconsin. It is stupid fast, the exhaust smells wonderful from him running E85, and it sounds phenomenal. If any of the OG's remember, he was rolling with me to the one year I was actually able to attend CanAm.

All built or designed by him.

https://youtu.be/1kceh3AH1_s

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I've seen his car on Acurazine and a couple other places, J-series club on Facebook I think. Gerzand, right? Definitely one of the most badass TL-S'. I personally don't see the point of 700hp in a FWD car but I definitely admire the work put into it.

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
I saw that video last month. At second glance, I realized it was Gerzand's car.

He has put a lot of R and D into his engine, starting with cams. Seems he found some serious streetable horsepower with this set up maybe.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I think Andy's car was an inspiration for alot of NBP TL owner's for quite some time. I have seen a few that look similar to how his car lookes at CanAm.

I remember his car at CanAm, it was impressive then, and even moreso now.

He's definately been innovative, and glad to see he is finding new ways to take the car to the next level.

It's crazy hp for a FWD car.....but then, if you are willing to give it a try, why not see how far you can go.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Beautiful tl... Love how it looks stock with rims and lowered but will eat up most cars

Last edited:
Back