FS: 98-02 Accord Center console pieces -- Classy gray

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
Have a few pieces I can part with. Doing some more spring cleaning from my parts storage. Parts are from a silver coupe, w/ classy gray interior.

I pulled the center console out of my car 2 weeks after I had it. It was in the way of my wheelchair and wheels, which go behind the driver seat. Been sitting in storage ever since.

shipping to con.US only. unless you wanna pay crazy shipping outside the states. PAYPAL only please.
* Will be glad to combine items and deal. Just shoot me an offer and we wil go from there...

Those first 3 peices are basically where you would pay shipping as people really don't have a need for these..but I threw them out there in case. And, if you feel froggy you can throw in a lil pocket money to me with your offer. Would most likely ship those USPS flat rate, or your choice of shipper.

left to right in first pic w/ prices
1. Some metal piece that goes with the console itself.
make offer, in case someone needs a replacement

2. Some plastic piece that goes with the console...
make offer, in case someone needs a replacement

3. Plastic insert piece that goes in the rear/storage section of
the console.
make offer, in case someone needs a replacement...but it's big so consider shipping.

4. Console armrest cover.
SOLD

5. CD tray with that funky cloth covering.
$15 shipped

6. OEM E-brake cover.
$15 shipped

7. Five screws that go with the metal and or plastic piece. I
Think I lost one. included with either sale.

picture.php

Metal and plastice pieces are perfect, plastice insert for the rear/storage is perfect also. Not broken. No liquid spills, stains.
got some screws that go with these, think I lost one. Coulda sworn I had 6 laying around...that is my disclaimer.

Center armest lid is in good condition. P=Leather covering has some scuffs from the 2 weeks it was in my car. No tears. Padding seems to be wearing. Not perfectly formed, if you know what I mean? Still pretty clean though. Inside storage is perfect. Closes shut and locks perfect.

CD tray has that one spot that is worn down thru the cloth onto the plastic. Other than the 1 spot, it is perfect.

OEM E-brake cover is in good condition. No tears.

CD tray

picture.php

picture.php
[/IMG]

OEM E-brake cover

picture.php

Rear storage plastic insert.

picture.php

Last edited:

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Do you know if the console armrest(leather) will fit in a sedan as well?
If so I am interested.

Back