FS: 98-02 Accord V6 Oil Pan -- SOLD!!!!

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
SOLD

Bought this new from Joe @ the HondaProShop over on V6P.net. I bought this for my J30A1, but went ahead and did the J35 swap and did not use this oil pan. The J35 oil pan is slightly different so this one is still in the unopened box. It has the oil pan, dowels and drain bolt. You will need to reuse the 2(?) bolts needed for it also.

Ready to make a deal on this, clearing out items!! Paypal only.

** the receipt, which I had to print, does not show the shipping charges. That is what the oil pan itself cost. I do have an email receipt that shows $102. If you need that, I can forward it on to you.

Some of you know me here, and I'm also a 7 year member on V6P.net. I'm as honest as you get when selling stuff.

...with approval from WILDMAN himself, I'm posting pictures of the shipping label, and electronic reciept(does not show shipping charges) I received from Joe @ HondaProShop. I also verified the part number label on the outside of the box is the OEM Honda part number for this oil pan.

P10100021.JPG

P10100091.JPG

P1010012.JPG

P10100151.JPG

Last edited:

Levi

Reaction score
Re: 98-02 Accord V6 Oil Pan - NEW, Unopened Box

ummm i need one cuz i cracked mine. def dont have the money to fix it right now, ill be checking by.

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
Re: 98-02 Accord V6 Oil Pan - NEW, Unopened Box

brand new...it smells new.

Back