_____/Shadow1's 2001 Honda Accord Sedan EX\_____

wu_tang

Reaction score
Thanks man i guess i will wait until i can get something good bcuz i did want to go as low as you are now or maybe even lower

Shadow1

Reaction score
Thanks man i guess i will wait until i can get something good bcuz i did want to go as low as you are now or maybe even lower

Well I plan to get some springs with different spring rates for my sleeve and some Koni STR.T struts and better ride. But ill be keeping the sleeves. That way ill have the drop I want and still have a good ride without spending $600+ on some coilovers. Most of the time if you look around you can find some used struts at an awesome price. Or even some used full coilovers.

Had a guy offer me some full D2s for $400. I wish to this day that I could have got them. But I'm gonna stick with my plan.

I actually raised my car up a little bit this morning. I have a 2 finger gap up front and 3 finger in the back. Still stiff but has a lot of the bounce taken out. Now I just need a front end alignment to get rid of the toe so I don't tear up these tires and ill be good for a little but.

Shadow1

Reaction score
7851829734_753f0399df_z.jpg

7851825504_43282d3276_z.jpg

7851815080_5a66d5b264_c.jpg

Shadow1

Reaction score
well sold the rims. missing them already. lol.

found some other 17s. gonna go a different direction with this car. was gonna stance it out and all that jazz. but decided to go another route:

-17x7s
-either 205/40 or 215/40s. not sure yet. might go with some 215/45s
-Ksport Lowering springs
-some good struts. possibly Koni STR.Ts
-TL-S RSB
-front and rear camber kits. toe kits for the rear
-new front lip. not sure yet.

got behind on bills so buying stuff one by one got put on hold...fudge sickles....but that will start back next month i think.

Shadow1

Reaction score
Picked up some Rota D2 17x7.5/17x8.5 +20 offset for a great price, just need to get some good tires for the front.

Next month, springs for the sleeves, tint, and struts....hopefully.

Shadow1

Reaction score
Got some new fores foe the D2S today. Feels so much better. Went with 205/45s. Gonna strip the black paint off the rims tho. Don't wanna do the whole black rim/polished lip. Been done too much. Need a little contrast for my exterior. Gonna drop it down lower tomorrow as well.

New pics soon.

Back