A meet in Ohio this weekend?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nah, no age limit at the track. How do you think they have jr. dragsters.

Hey, this Sunday and the following we'll be doing something. 16th (this weekend) Probably around 6pm we're gonna do a photoshoot around UofA Campus then maybe go to BW3's afterwards, my one buddy lives right on campus so we can park at his dorm which is right across from BW3's.

Next Sunday - we'll do the Winking Lizard thing in Canton @ 6pm again.

That's what its looking like right now. May head out to Dragway 42 like the first weekend of Nov since they'll have Test N Tune every sat/sun till the end of the month.

angelplus

Reaction score
woot... that sounds sweet, but why not do somethign on saturday :)? Sundays are horrible for me. I really want to head up to this track some time, where is it located?

'Bout the photo shoot, I'm not taking any pictures of my car 'til I fix my front end/back end and that damn generic rust spot on the right back wheel well. AHHH so much to do. Gotta spend money on an oil change, alignment, and a paint job. So after that, I'm in business.

I'll be happy to stop by and chill fer a bit.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We're not doing anything on Sat cuz the one guy will be at a football game and we're all doing something else that day. I got papers to start writing.

Dragway 42 is out past the 71/76 interchange. You don't have to take pics if you don't want to, mine isn't exactly great looking and I've got more paint problems than you. It'll be dark by the time we finish anyways. I'm taking my dad's digicam and my camcorder to get some video as well.

Back