About to take off the bumper tonight...

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
hahahahaha zip tied by david, our one and only mr. zip tie king :henry:

reminds me, i need to zip tie mine..

Cpyro

Reaction score
mad old, but im bringin it back,
my bumper has never come off before, im already noticing that the actual bolts are all ****ed up and are gonna give me trouble...(ie. theyve snapd like twigs) whats the quickest way to get a new set of bolts. or can i Zip tie the enter bumper? Zip tie all the clips and all the bolts? is it possible? lol
Sorry for bringing this back....

Cpyro

Reaction score
so the bolts are a must, but the clips are ok to zip

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
you are talking about your bumper. it sees the most force from wind out of any exterior body part. i would not feel secure about having my bumper ziptied onto the car. thats just me. i'm sure they would hold fine. but the bolts were in there for a reason. just get the bolts. its like 5 bucks worth of parts

Cpyro

Reaction score
what do u recomend is an easy way to take off the broken bolts? lol pretty much the head just poped off. the ones under the car, one of the wheel well bolt came off fine, the other seems to be run, so both the clip and the bolt spin.. lol should have let it get warmer out....

Cpyro

Reaction score
WD-40 would have helped....and the fact that its cold and was dark lol. thx guess ill go hunting tomorow and just rip that **** off...

Cpyro

Reaction score
lol, i have a peice of card board for that, im more worried about how i can get it back on tight, just want to put in new headlights and grille lol.....

Back