Status
Not open for further replies.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
kholendx78-tumblr.gif

and yes I'm the bird, fly fly

10secvtec

Reaction score
so back on December 26th 2009 i crashed my accord, about 6 months after buying it. okay so im not gonna lie.. i was being very dumb and very reckless... ive learned public roadways are not the place!.. so it was the day after xmas and i was bored. so i went for a drive through the undeveloped part of my neighborhood. it was huge area the no one was in or around. no cars, no people out walking around, no cops. so i started 'autocrossing'. came up on a bend.. at 90.. hit a patch of black ice.. car went sideways.. and slide and slide. then boom. then at a dead stop. then i freaked out.. super freaked out. ill let the pictures tell the rest of the story.

lol i raced a cop in an odessy in galvenston tx omg the scariest thing in my life

dcmystery21

Reaction score
You guys must have nothing better to do than to find every little fault in a person and/or post. If you guys (the flamers) do not agree with the thread topic, stfu and gtfo. Your posts bashing the OP has even less meritable value than HIS questionably valuable post.

Just keep this in mind when you are telling this to the OP: Nobody cares what you think EITHER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back