Almost two years ago..

Status
Not open for further replies.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
never pointed out that there was, pretty clear I only centered on the final statement

by keeping something in mind, or telling others to, that's an example of a person's logic about a situation

logic = opinion = state of mind about something

need I go on.. :lawl:

dcmystery21

Reaction score
My post was centered around any given flamer's opinion and the fact that most people do not care about it.

You somehow perceived the notion that I said "Nobody cares what anybody thinks, no matter the situation." That statement is quite more broad. I am not flaming the OP, therefore, my post has no relevance to me.

I am not going to further fill this thread with useless rabble, so I am done with this.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
and my post was to reassure you and anyone else that people saying "derp well we don't even care what all you flamers have to say", are not cared about either.

it's a cycle of not caring at that point :lawl:

so do you not see the situation for what it is? I believe Derek already very eloquently described it earlier in saying that the OP did street race (that's fine, people are allotted a mistake in life) but THEN proceeded to admit he's done it again?

that's not even common sense at that point, that's a person with issues. If he had been driving a twin turbo Gallardo on the street against someone who told him their modded GTR could beat it, I could understand a street race on the highway (because they are obviously wealthy, i.e. tickets get paid off, things are bought for the cars, people fap on youtube over it).

this is two people racing Hondas (or something similar), so where is there a breaking point where society is allowed to call them retards exactly with that in mind hmm?

I know you're a good guy, so I'm not saying any of this because I have something against you, just wondering if you missed something, and I enjoy being sarcastic :lawl:

I don't even need to bring up Halabeaster (going to anyway), with him coming in defending the OP. You're not here to prevent flaming against idiocy, you're here because you saw it was about street racing and you know...you KNOW for a fact that I've exposed you for the street racer you are on here before. So whether it's a guilty conscience, or you're honestly so messed up in the head to think that if you hid among the lambs while the wolves came out to play you wouldn't be remembered for what you did, I remembered. I did dude. You're probably worse than the OP, at least he wanted to somehow get across that he messed up. I wouldn't be surprised if you were out there street racing in the last couple months with the way you do things, but yeah go ahead...blame it on being a stupid kid.

and don't talk back to me, you have absolutely nothing in defense.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
dc, had the OP had the one accident and gave the PSA about not street racing, then you would get alot more support.

The fact that there was yet another race AND someone had a bad crash.....come on, some things don't need to happen a second time for a lesson to be learned.

A thread like, the OP better,

attachment.php

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
OP, good message. It takes a lot of people a lot more times than 2 to figure out something is harmful. Glad you figured it out before you ended up 6 feet under.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Sigh. Post #4 said everything that should have been said about this.

But as for the fool that "raced a cop in his minivan", that is open season.

DC, I see you lurking. :lawl:

Last edited:

juicebox00

Reaction score
I don't see why ya'll are hassling the OP. He actually admitted to fooling around a second time instead of saying nothing at all. Honestly in a virtue. Plus he was in a reasonably safe area to be fooling around with the first incident and happened to get unlucky from black ice of all things.

Now if HE had crashed the second time, I would say "Flame On".

And ****, I do not see how there is anyway all of you haven't fooled around with your friends on the street at some point. Heck, I'll admit that I still do and if I'm at a street light in the middle of the night and someone rolls up next to me egging me on...I go for it. I don't necessarily floor it immediately though to avoid looking like a fool racing himself; but that next second that I realize they're going for I unleash Bertha in all of her sweater knitting fury. :coffee:

jdmcg3

Reaction score
You guys must have nothing better to do than to find every little fault in a person and/or post. If you guys (the flamers) do not agree with the thread topic, stfu and gtfo. Your posts bashing the OP has even less meritable value than HIS questionably valuable post.

Just keep this in mind when you are telling this to the OP: Nobody cares what you think EITHER.

thank you.

honestly thou.. some of you guys need to chill out. you guys just go around bashing fools making them feel like the worlds biggest **** up all the time. which turns ppl away from using a very useful forum.

and come on what the hell do you guys think 80% of modded hondas do... street race! im not sayin its right. but i know half of the ppl in the 'against street racing club" have raced a handful of times. we're grown men.. its what we like.. to go fast and feel the power. (although an accord isnt the best choice for this). and if that wasnt true.. then why and the hell are you guys dumping money into a honda.. put that **** into stocks or something.

also just remember.. its easy to bash and call someone an idiot over a computer with hundreds of miles separating them. but i bet over half of you wouldnt say something stupid to someones face standing in a parking lot. atleast not in these neck of the woods.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
I don't see why ya'll are hassling the OP. He actually admitted to fooling around a second time instead of saying nothing at all. Honestly in a virtue. Plus he was in a reasonably safe area to be fooling around with the first incident and happened to get unlucky from black ice of all things.

Now if HE had crashed the second time, I would say "Flame On".

And ****, I do not see how there is anyway all of you haven't fooled around with your friends on the street at some point. Heck, I'll admit that I still do and if I'm at a street light in the middle of the night and someone rolls up next to me egging me on...I go for it. I don't necessarily floor it immediately though to avoid looking like a fool racing himself; but that next second that I realize they're going for I unleash Bertha in all of her sweater knitting fury. :coffee:

and thank you.

second race was on a closed street. we came over a hill and boom there was a turn. my brakes were better than his. he slide into pole. scariest moment of my life. i watched the car come off the ground and do a full 240 degree spin in the air. < thats what turned me away from racing. the first accident happened because of mostly mother nature. and since no one was hurt and it only cost about a couple hundred to fix the car. whatever. i wanted to go back out and play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back