Alternator questions

Reaction score
Im looking for a high output alternator for my 2001 Honda accord 4 cylinder for my sound system. If anyone has any suggestions i would greatly appreciate it..

Camacho

604ACCORD

Reaction score
That's for a v6 I don't know if it will work for you. I was looking for one myself I heard the eBay ones are junk and also like 300 bucks. I'm running a 850 watt mono alpine I upgraded all my grounds to 4 gauge, also the lead from the battery to the fuse box to 4 gauge and put in a bigger battery and I have no problems.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I could be wrong but I thought the Oddy alt spun the opposite direction than 4cyl, it is in that link above somewhere. Also, it mounts differently. So probably a no go. I'm sure there is something else you could use though...

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
I could be wrong but I thought the Oddy alt spun the opposite direction than 4cyl, it is in that link above somewhere. Also, it mounts differently. So probably a no go. I'm sure there is something else you could use though...
I remember someone saying that you could switch the fan to spin like the 4cyl. The only issue would be if the fan works both ways or not.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Back