amber cluster

Hush

Reaction score
has anyone change out all the inside lights to amber? i want to know what bulbs size they are before i take it out, im goin to go buy new ones paint them amber and install. some guy did it for a civic and it looks hella nice. just like a JDM car. the civic needs five #24 automotive bulbs (they come in 2-pack, so you’ll get six) and also three #74 bulbs. what does the accord need?

klee

Reaction score
Hush said:
has anyone change out all the inside lights to amber? i want to know what bulbs size they are before i take it out, im goin to go buy new ones paint them amber and install. some guy did it for a civic and it looks hella nice. just like a JDM car. the civic needs five #24 automotive bulbs (they come in 2-pack, so you’ll get six) and also three #74 bulbs. what does the accord need?

Check out this site:

http://www.ledautomotive.com/

I've talked to the owner of this site because I wanted to change my cluster to white LEDs similar to what I have in my '04 Toyota Camry. The problems you are going to run into are two folds. First, you will run into hot spots with different types of LEDs or bulbs. Second, and this is probably the most annoying issue for most, it's difficult to change the color of the needle without swapping out the odometer face and needles with an aftermarket kit. You might want to browse around the site for additional info or send him an e-mail.

klee

Reaction score
Hush said:
o i won't be changing to LEDs just bulbs that are used in the cluster already. if you have a honda tech account look at this. this is what i want to do.... http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=661308

That looks pretty hot! Looking at those pics makes me miss my old 93 EG. I do have some concerns with this mod. I've painted bulbs in the past before and the paint does not last very long. Overall, I like the look. It looks more Euro than anything else. IE. BMW and Audi.

Back