An introduction......

hondacuraplanet

6GA Vendor
Reaction score
After meeting Justin, Eggs, Carrie, and a bunch of you at the Can-Am meet, we decided that we'd like to join this community in an official capacity by becoming an official sponsor here on 6th gen! :driving:

Just a little about myself, I've been in the parts business for 22 years, the last 15 dedicated to Honda/Acura products. For the last 10 years, I've been online selling parts and accessories for the former hondacuraworld.com website, which closed back in February. Since, I've joined up with the team at www.oemacuraparts.com and the new www.hondacuraplanet.com back doing the job that I love, taking care of people who have the same kinds of passions as I do. Because I'm a car guy too :)

What this means for the site:

Upon request, I'll be able to post up specials, group buys, what have you, in this forum. I'm always willing to help with bulletins, .pdf's of repair procedures, or any other Honda technical stuff (TSBs, etc). If you have any questions that could use a dealer angle and a straight and honest answer, again, I'll do my best to field whatever I can, based on the technical libraries for Honda, and my own personal experience.

Many of you know me from the other Honda/Acura boards that I frequent, and I'd like to thank the admins and mods here for a warm welcome. Glad to be aboard!

nyknick1015

Reaction score
welcome... i took a quick glance at those sites and they dont offer much for our cars but im guessing the reason you joined is to get a feel of parts that we use more often

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Tim!

This should be the start of a great relationship for Honda/Acura owner's.

Tim, welcome to 6GA.

I am sure you will find people on both sides of the border taking advantage of having a great Vendor on board!

Derek

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
glad to have u guys onboard :beer:

why do i sense a rear sway bar GB coming up? :hide:

Back