Anime crew check in!

Discussion in 'Tech, Gadgets, and other Geekdom' started by DarkSideAccord, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Sil2DrV6

Sil2DrV6 Well-Known Member

"Fist of the North Star"... I like that. saying this makes me feel so old lol.

For those of you in the age of 30's, have you ever watched / read "Muscle Man" aka, "Kinniku Man"? This is published by Jump Comics such as Dragon Ball.

Oh, "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" is one of my favorite.

2. almightyfargoth

almightyfargoth Well-Known Member

right so anime...

I've seen Code Geass. The mecha designs are legit and so is the fan service of Kallen, and she's ridiculous in that Guren MK II mech with the claw. The Lancelot is pretty badass too with the red swords.

I'm not saying Fafner is really all that great compared to Geass, but you yourself might like it once the episodes start making sense simply because it has similar features as Geass, just not like...medieval mecha? It just has some pretty insane scenes going on that reminded me of Geass while watching.

Yeah...check my collection for my approval of that, very legit show since forever ago :lawl:

guess I'll drop my list, if it's not just considered visual rape by most people since I didn't want to type it out...

I have actually watched every episode of every one of these series (few movies in there), and each folder contains the complete series or it doesn't make it into my collection, so yeah...I've watched a fuck ton of anime:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Personal favorites are Gundam, as in all 35 years of it (really had to strain myself into liking Seed Destiny all that much though, the plot is extremely boring with philosophical and nonsensical one liners during battles) and Armored Trooper Votoms:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I gotta update the Gundam folder though, because I just grabbed all of Gundam AGE, Gunpla Builders Beginning G, and Gundam 00: Awakening of the Trailblazer so that's not really accurate

Last edited: May 16, 2013
  3. Dat99accord

Dat99accord Well-Known Member

Does Hentai count? :duckhunt:

Na jk, my faves:

Naurto
    One Piece
    Full metal Alchemist
    Rosario
    Initial D

4. LeAccord

LeAccord Well-Known Member

I used to be addicted to watching anime like naruto and bleach, but I became bored with all the filler episodes and there was just so many to keep up to date with ..

Btw, do most of you guys watch it in Japanese audio with English subs? Or be a newb and watch with english audio :ugh: anime doesn't sound right with English audio hahah.

5. almightyfargoth

only anime I ever watched with English audio is DBZ, because well...Chris Sabat

6. LeAccord

LeAccord Well-Known Member

Actually DBZ with English audio wasn't that bad. Some anime didnt sound too bad with English audio but Japanese audio just has that more authentic and intense feel to it.

7. almightyfargoth

especially with Gundam

actually, always with Gundam, I've spent 17 years verifying this

8. ejreams

ejreams Well-Known Member

My favorites are:
    Sword Art Online
    Accell World (Y U NO FINISH)
    Kenshin
    Death Note
    Future Diary
    Demon King Diamo

...and of course most of the gundam series

Edit: bleach is cool too and I'm not a big fan of one piece, naruto, or many English dubs as well.

9. Sil2DrV6

Sil2DrV6 Well-Known Member

I was pretty sure you were gonna hop in on this thread, but...

Wow... What a collection. :bowdown:

"Kamen Rider"... I grew up watching those live-action ones, when I was a small child, but I didn't know that they made anime for that.

And, I didn't quote your whole pics this time lol.

10. Shadow1

Shadow1 Well-Known Member

Yeah...so...um thats mainly all the anime i watch. Haha. Been trying to find Outlaw Star for a while. I might just buy the DVDs if i find them.

Just add Ghost In The Shell:SAC and SAC 2nd GIG and thats my list. Lol