Anyone running the cheap Ebay F23 header?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
People have ran those for years, they should hold up fine for street/normal/daily use.

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
I've thought about it and even with the O2 sensor being on one cylinder I guess it does fine as people have been running these for years.

I may add one to my car and wrap it in fiberglass heat tape for the lolz.

T.$.Racing

Reaction score
Sounds good. Definitely tempting for the money, and I've already ditched the cat.

Matt Taylor

Reaction score
I have a mix of Amazon's DNA headers and exhaust for my h22 swap. I had to buy a full f23a1 exhaust to match the chassis and a h22 header and used the upper part to match the motor, I got them to keep the project under my budget. The Amazon DNA set has the o2 sensor bung located after the collector right before the cat. One thing that I had to do was reweld the exhaust hangers to enable the muffler to sit centered in the bumper opening for it. Everything lined up really well near the motor, but the rear rubber hangers were all stretched weird before I rewelded the metal hanger arms on the muffler. This exhaust may have been for a sedan, mine is a coupe, but it didn't mention that, only that it was for a 98 accord. The good so far is that it has a nice low end growl and is similar sounding, but louder than the rsr exhaust on the same setup in my cb7. It's pretty decent and sounds and looks great. I had to make a mix up of an ebay black painted upper header and dc lower j-pipe on the cb7 and the ebay upper is still in great shape, no chips in the coating and looks the same as when I got it, which was at least 5 years ago, I advocate them and think you should give one a try.

Last edited:
Back