Automatic shifter knob

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
TL/Prelude gated shifter is another option, looks very nice/more premium.

Momo pics:

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

Joey's (Accord2Show) car

Last edited:

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
^ Once again thanks Chris!
I am digging the pedals as well.
I appreciate the photos man,but what the hell is that in his glove box?!?!

Might just go the whole MoMo route now..wheels,shifter,pedals and whatever else I can find.
It's not like MoMo is a bad company that makes crappy products.

Mikey

Reaction score
I like the gated shifter but it seems a little difficult to install. If you don't do it right it doesn't sit flat. It's probably not that noticeable but i'm a stickler for perfection.

I had a top-button knob on my 4G and loved it at first but eventually grew to hate it. I missed the OEM style knob so I wasn't quick to mess with the one in my 6G.

I feel ya though. I want something different but being so picky thins out my options, lol.

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
^ thanks Mikey.
I don't know how I missed that thread but I am not really a fan of the leather wrapped oem style though. Since I don't have any leather in the car right now I don't want just the shifter to be the only thing. I am thinking of the MoMo design more though.

Thanks again guys for the info..now it's just a matter of finding a deal on the MoMo shifter and pedals together unless I can find something better before then.

Also thinking of plastidipping the console and the ac control bezel with the black then adding the glossifer to give it a better look.

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
^what the h e l l
That is insane. Especially the length. But I guess that's what all the girls say right.
You really should get a new Headunit...
I tried to contact accord2show to see if he would sell his stuff but it's going to stay on the car. Onto start the hunt.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Damn Kyle. That thing looks like it goes as high as the bottom of the headrest haha.

Points for creativity. :lawl:

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Yea it's extreme man. I like it and I get a lot of haters from it. :lawl: I guess an extended shifter if usually reserved for manual guys so since mine is auto I get flack. :lawl: I'm gonna bedline the shaft and speckle the grenade with colors. :lawl: I put a dowel rod through the hollow shaft that is actually spring loaded. That way, my locking mechanism for the gears still works. I just push down on the grenade and pull/push in and out of park. :rock: You'll see Chris.. You'll see

:drool:

Chris. :lawl:

Back