FS: avh4000 dvd indash cd player new price

f23accord2000

Reaction score
avh4000 dvd player $350.00.bought it 2 yrs ago for 700.00. Will come with honda harness all put together.i got a baby on the way may 3rd so selling a few things.my loss is your gain.this will be paying for the babys crib . Any questions please call 978 985 4609 or email me or pm.

DVD Video, DivX, MP3/WMA/iTunes AAC playback
iPod Direct Control (CD-I200 Required)
Bluetooth® Adapter Ready (CD-BTB200 Required)
Rear View Camera Capability
2 RCA Hi-Volt preouts for adding on external amps and speakers simplify system expansion.
Built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifier for excellent sound quality, minimal distortion
and efficient power handling.
Supertuner® IIID advanced analog and digital processing assure superior imaging, less distortion and noise, and stronger, smoother broadcast signal reception.

Also selling short ram intake already made to fit for hybrid intake 35 shipped-sold

sorry will not ship to canada or hawaii

Last edited:

Tectonickz

Reaction score
Re: avh4000 dvd indash cd player

I'm interested in the intake. It won't let me message you. PM me about it when you get a chance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Tectonickz

Reaction score
Re: avh4000 dvd indash cd player

Pm's still are saying you arent allowed to receive messages or something. I sent you a text.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

pinoy209

Reaction score
does it need a bypass brake switch for the DD?

want to sell the strut bar by chance? =)

f23accord2000

Reaction score
Yes bypass will be included also with a pushbutton.i hid the push button in the cubby hole under dvd player there is a square panel I drilled a hole and put it there .the strut bar I am only selling local dont want to ship a big object

Back