Balls of Titanium!!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
holy ****, haha. he definitely has titanium balls, hahaha. he was probably thinking, "well, im old enough, so **** it ill just stand here and lets see what happens." hahahaha

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
well i think the guy was setting up the shot then all of a sudden the car looses control and rides the rail. old guy was still looking through the lens and didn't have time to react... not to say it isnt badass, just i don't think he willingly stood there to get the shot... do you stand in front of a train to get a good shot of the cow plow??

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
lol, i think you kind of notice a car coming straight for you, regardless if youre looking through a viewfinder or not. especially when said car is what youre taking pictures of.

Jfuentes87

Reaction score
Dude old people just dont give a F**k, I had an old man at work hop in his caddy(parked in the handicap spot) back his car up full speed almost hit a bunch of people and ran a stop sign in reverse. All so I could load a 30 pound microwave in his car. He even parked in front of our sliding doors. Im pretty sure when Im old Im not gonna care anymore either

Back