Bc coils?

Drew707

Reaction score
Its time for a upgrade. Plan on getting bc racing extreme low coils. But the only ones on ebay are bc racing br coils or are those the same ones. If some1 has them how do they ride? I want to go lower im at 23.5 on probably blown omnipower coils. It just doesnt feel solid anymore.

kn0x47

Reaction score
Be is the version available for our cars. If it doesn't say extreme lows then it probably isn't. Don't waste your time with eBay. Order direct from them. Multiple people have them. I love mine

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Solid suspension system. Not that I've heard of counterfeit Ebay BC coilovers, but make sure you know what you're getting.

Momentum

Reaction score
Order directly from BC. Go ahead and upgrade to swift springs.

Drew707

Reaction score
Be is the version available for our cars. If it doesn't say extreme lows then it probably isn't. Don't waste your time with eBay. Order direct from them. Multiple people have them. I love mine

Yea i gues ima have to order directly. What springs rates did you get?

White6GAV6

Reaction score
BC coils are great. I love mine. I'm running BR type with extreme low kit with 16k front 14k rear swift springs.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
It's a little stiff, but I like it. I know Kevin (SleeperCell) was running 14/12 hyperco springs on his AEM. 14/12 14/10 12/10 would all be a good choice. Definitely go with swift though, it's an extra $320, but totally worth it of you enjoy a comfortable ride.

Momentum

Reaction score
It's a little stiff, but I like it. I know Kevin (SleeperCell) was running 14/12 hyperco springs on his AEM. 14/12 14/10 12/10 would all be a good choice. Definitely go with swift though, it's an extra $320, but totally worth it of you enjoy a comfortable ride.

Yeah, how do you like the 16/14. I'm about to upgrade to that. Are you thinking about getting stiffer springs?

Back