BEWARE! V-DUB content!!!

and_one

Reaction score
this is why i havent really touched my car for a while...im pretty much happy with the accord rite now...so i decided to give some attention to the jetta...additions are GLI suspension, textured rub strips, switch out curb rashed rims for better rims...anyways here are some decent pics...

P1000850edit.jpg

P1000851edit.jpg

P1000852edit.jpg

P1000853edit.jpg

P1000857edit.jpg

P1000858edit.jpg

P1000860edit.jpg

P1000861edit.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

looks really nice man. im having thoughts of painting my stock wheels black again, might do it this weekend. those wheels look good on there tho, and they look similar to the s4 ones. i ultimately want a set of a8 fat fives for me, theyll looks good.

shaved..... yea, and a little lower.

and_one

Reaction score
What's different about the GLI suspension? stiffer?

yeah like sketch said...about 1.4" drop...didnt wanna slam with coilovers cuz its technically the wife's car :(

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

looks really nice man. im having thoughts of painting my stock wheels black again, might do it this weekend. those wheels look good on there tho, and they look similar to the s4 ones. i ultimately want a set of a8 fat fives for me, theyll looks good.

shaved..... yea, and a little lower.

THANK YOU sketch! you should do em black with red lips on the wheels...i seen it on the vortex...looks real NICE! yeah i seen those a8 fat fives, they go great with your car and that nice drop of yours :omgbd:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, i was thinking black and red, but idk, itd look good, but a lot of people are doing the black and red wheel scheme cuz of the grill insert and such, which is why i think im gonna stay away from that....i just think its gonna get old/played real quick, especially on the vortex, hahaha. thanks for the suggestion tho, and for now, that scheme does look good, just not goin on my car, haha. the fat fives will be the real deal powdercoat and a little extra goodie to add on once i get them late winter, haha, i cant wait.

and_one

Reaction score
yea, i was thinking black and red, but idk, itd look good, but a lot of people are doing the black and red wheel scheme cuz of the grill insert and such, which is why i think im gonna stay away from that....i just think its gonna get old/played real quick, especially on the vortex, hahaha. thanks for the suggestion tho, and for now, that scheme does look good, just not goin on my car, haha. the fat fives will be the real deal powdercoat and a little extra goodie to add on once i get them late winter, haha, i cant wait.

yeah true the black/red theme kinda does remind me of the whole black on black rims w/polished lip everybody was doing for a while...not to knock on it but yeah kinda do your own thing...definately show the pics when you do get the fat fives ...i wanna see that for reals

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i wanna see it for reals too, haha. i want them so bad dude. theyre perfect size for my car, 18x8 +42. perfect fitment.

and_one

Reaction score
and you of course will get spacers with them too..right?...well i need some 5mm fronts and 15mm in the back and it would look perfect

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
actually, the mkv's unfortunately cant really handle too low of a positive offset. yea, theirs people that have them, but stretched tires and such isnt really the look im goin for. +42, +40 are real good offsets for my car to get the wheel with the fender. my stock rims, the classix, are a +54 offset, haha, same as my accord im pretty sure. i may be picking up some spacers for the rear with my stock wheels tho, 10mm's. i might throw them on too when i get the a8's just to see how they poke, hahaha.

and_one

Reaction score
oh that is real nice...yeah the stretched look aint for me either

Back