Black spoiler or silver?

SKIandSKY262

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm glad I found this place, courtesy of a guy on youtube listing you guys since he got lots of ideas here.

I have a 2002 Accord SE sedan, factory silver. I like the look of factory spoilers but have the delima of: should I do silver or black? I have a factory 2002 spoiler in the correct silver color and a 1999 from a wrecked Accord but the color is black.

I think a black spoiler would be so different yet tasteful. What do you guys think?

S&S

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Silver.

A number of us did the Panda/Mutant Panda look.....there are a few white Coupe/Sedan owner's who are still rocking that look. However, with a silver car, unless you were going with alot of CF, I wouldn't suggest putting the random black spoiler on the car. Takes away from the 'clean' look of the car.

SKIandSKY262

Reaction score
I'll sell it to you man, for what I have in it. I have two spoilers I'd sell, one is a 1999 factory original from an EX Accord. It's black. $40.00. The other is an aftermarket for a 2002 Accord, in primer. Probably have about $100.00 in it. It does have the extra mounting pieces.

S&S

Back