Blackcord's 2002 I4 Accord Sedan EX-L

NC Representa

Reaction score
Huh? You said "no way" yet your next sentence said that you're gonna try it.

So you're gonna get someone to do the retrofit for you? If you think you can open up your headlights, then that is the hardest part!! (no kidding).

Unfortunately I did not make a fill DIY thread, but this is my thread here with more pictures: http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31602

BTW I did not use D2S Morimotos. I used Mini H1s. The D2S will not fill unless you cut the back of the headlights. This is the kit I got http://www.theretrofitsource.com/pr...d=227&osCsid=n9bpuvutvchl2saijt51gu0kt5ubcpak Anyway, if you think you wanna try this and have any questions, I can try to answer for you.

Thanks hotfinwax

Thanks Jeer

Sorry for the confusion and delayed response. My notifications were going to my old email. When I said "no way", I was referring to the Maxima corners. I am def gonna try this retrofit tho. I appreciate all your help man, I will def hit you up. You can count on it LOL. Also thanks for the heads up on the D2S Morimotos. I guess I should do the Minis as well since this is my first time. I guess I'm conflicted with these and the D2S.

eatduck

Reaction score
nice clean ride !!! question about your audio set up, i have the same sub with a ported box also, but why do you have two amps hook-up ?!? as you can see im a noob at this stuff ..

blackcord

Reaction score
nice clean ride !!! question about your audio set up, i have the same sub with a ported box also, but why do you have two amps hook-up ?!? as you can see im a noob at this stuff ..

Thanks bro. The PDX 1.600 powers the Kicker L7 and the PDX 2.150 powers the Focals in the front doors - much cleaner sounding!! The headunit's built in amp puts out nothing close to what the 2.150 puts out. All I can say is that this setup bumps really hard and at the same time sound so frigging crisp and clear.:rock:

Love those retrofits! :D
Thanks!

99amgc43

Reaction score
nice retro fit and damn nice box, i made my ported box myself too, but looks ghetto lol
IMAG0260.jpg

blackcord

Reaction score
Thanks bro. When I was looking for a sub setup, I was thinking about getting a W7 as well.

Actually, I think your looks good. Just put some paint or carpet it and it will be sweet.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I like the amp rack, once I get my two repaired amps, I think I will probably have to invest in some fans as well.

brownmaninc

Reaction score
hey you car looks really clean, i have a 2002 accord as well and i was wondering how you got your front mugen lip to fit. i bought a mugen lip and even cut the lip a bit to fit from the front but i cant get the sides to sit in properly. Lemme kno how you did it, yours turned out sick

Back