Blown Fuse Dont know where its Located!

Dat99accord

Reaction score
Hey guys so I was working on my head lights and I accidentally touched my parking light's + and - wires. My lights were on because I was testing out which was + and - for the LEDs. Therefore there was a spark and now my tail,gauge and front parking lights aren't working. I've tried looking for the fuse but I don't know where its located. I've check the park light fuse on the driver panel and it seem fine. Any suggestions!?

Last edited:

Carlos28

Reaction score
There's a black plastic box under the hood on the left side right in front of the firewall. Not sure if the fuse for the lights are there but it's worth a check. There are actually two boxes, one small and one big.

Dat99accord

Reaction score
There's a black plastic box under the hood on the left side right in front of the firewall. Not sure if the fuse for the lights are there but it's worth a check. There are actually two boxes, one small and one big.

Yeah the box there has the headlights fuses. I don't see anything about the parking lights, gauge, or taillights. Thanks for your suggestion thou.

G_OHH562

Reaction score
The fuse is located on the passenger side fuse panel labeled small lights :thumbup:

Dat99accord

Reaction score
Haha Thanks guys i found it! :D
sorry for being such a noob :eek:

Back