C_S_L 1999 LX Accord I4 Sedan [heavy load]

truWarier02

Reaction score
Update, new pictures. :ohyou:

OMG, so you're the guy that snatched those rims off craigslist? Haha.. i was looking at them and when I contacted the seller.. he said they were sold already :doh:

Damn you! lol

Anyway, they look nice.. how much did you end up getting them for?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I looked back at some of your earlier pics, your car has come a long way. I like how you left the black body molding on, gives the car a different look.

C_S_L

Reaction score
I looked back at some of your earlier pics, your car has come a long way. I like how you left the black body molding on, gives the car a different look.
I been thinking about painting it but too much of a hassle, and yea it keeps it different from the rest of the squads out there. All I need is a unpainted lip to go with it.

OMG, so you're the guy that snatched those rims off craigslist? Haha.. i was looking at them and when I contacted the seller.. he said they were sold already :doh:

Damn you! lol

Anyway, they look nice.. how much did you end up getting them for?

So you were checking it out too? The dude didnt wanna drop the price at all, plus its rare to find it in in very good conditions. I might sale it next year, if I do I'll post it here first. :D

truWarier02

Reaction score
So you were checking it out too? The dude didnt wanna drop the price at all, plus its rare to find it in in very good conditions. I might sale it next year, if I do I'll post it here first. :D

Yeah haha. I was looking at it for a couple of days. 6bills is still not bad though for those wheels. Lemme know when you sell them :beer:

hilodaze

Reaction score
you are on sportlines? i thought you get the boat look with these? i like the look of these.

Back