cantafordaccord's 2001 Sedan 5spd

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
well :( the accord is not going to be turbo for a while. Lots of life issues and I now need a car to pick up my kids and new bitcz.

still have a bajillion parts only short pistons and rods for a FULL build. sad to say I have thousands of dollars worth of crap laying around that I wont be using for a while.

so I have been putting her back together got a new clutch and flywheel in the interior put back and will be using the new innovative motor mounts. I recomend getting longer bolts for the driverside mount as the stock ones are not long enough to say there safe to use. cant get the damn bolt outta the rear stock mount and mount bracket. i'll figure it out someday :p.

anyhow i have the timing belt and other minor maintenence to do before getting it back on the road planning on next friday 2211 j/k or the friday after at the latest.

thought you guys might want to know I am still alive and have not given up 100% just gotta get annother car before I can mess with this one.

hope everyone in doing well!!!!

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
nah I could use the money but i'm still going for it just going to be a lil while unfortunatly. I have put some serious money and time into this project and I cant let it go. eaither way if this car gets destroyed i'll have parts for the next.

Back