Car Clubs

EliteStyles6th

Reaction score
Hey just wondering, is there ne one that is part of a car club? if so, is it an all accord? or mix car club? the reason im sayin is EliteStyles is clr club im part of and im wondering if i should create just an accord chapter type of thing... or keep it all mix?

Any thoughts and comments would be appreciated. good look fellas!

Jeffro

Reaction score
I'm only a part of the "6thgenaccord.com" club(?)... That's all I got...

cdubb77

Reaction score
Way back in the days when I had my 4th gen 4 door Civic, I was part of Simplyimports.com. They were based in N.J. Unfortunately, I don't have any pics. I didn't have a digi cam then. They disbanded though.

6THGEN_AI4

Me and this boys are planning to start a Club here in miami, the name will be 305Club but we're all part of the "6thgenaccord.com." We gonna start the meetings this early Obtober.
FallenAngelHIM
iStealBunnieSz
NightStriker
DnA

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
former member of "zerotype" but now i am the CEO of BadgerType Racing and sponsored by Pirate Boyz Customs (shameless plug :p )

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
im a head guy in team "down n dirty" which is locally based. its a mix club.........im the slowest, haahaha.

DownnDirtyWindshield.jpg

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I thought about joining one back when i lived in Nashville...they were called IV Ever low...but you pretty much had to have air bags to be in the club...i wanted to join just because one member in their club had the tightest sedan accord i have ever seen..

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I got alot of offers when i had my talon but to be honest, most clubs around here are looked down upon. People just think it's dumb. I didn't want any obligation and especially not a sticker so I passed on every offer. There was one legit club around here where basically 1/2 the cars had been published in magaizines. I forget what it's called though.

Latest posts

Back