Car sits uneven...HELP!!!!

Cronousman

Reaction score
I lowered my car with H&R springs and Koni shocks...but now my car sits unevenly!! The passenger side sits about an inch lower than the driver side -_- I have no idea what can cause it...the spring perches are all set at the same level...I don't know what's wrong!! Help!!:bash::bash:

6genaccord

Reaction score
Here's a few things I caught myself almost doing when I installed my s-techs on my koni's...yes some of them are "common sense" so don't be offended I'm not trying to make you feel dumb...its just the only info you left was that you knew the spring seats were both on the same setting.

-Make sure the spring seats are aligned with the springs. i.e. twisting the spring on the spring seat till it locks in.

-On that note also make sure that the spring seat is on correctly. It could be on upside down.

-Make sure the top mount still has the rubber piece in it. And if you re-used the top mounts that the spring set into the rubber pieces where the OEM one was.

Those are the only things I can think of that would account for an inch difference that wouldn't involve deffective or damaged components.

I'd say make sure you have 4 of the same springs and the fronts on the front and backs on the back. However, you'd probably have more then an inch difference then and I'm pretty sure no one would make that mistake.

Good luck!

turboputz

Reaction score
Dude give it another 3-4 weeks and keep driving it. I was freaking the hell out because my car was so uneven side to side in the front and back after I put in my Tanabe DF210's. Then magically I went out to my car one day and it was dead even side to side with about 1.5 fingers in the back and 2.5 in the front. I drive my car infrequently so it took almost an entire month for the springs to settle out.

Back