car?

which option?

• Total voters

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
i voted m3 mainly because i've always liked them. great suspension from the factory and good reliable power with potential still.

the s4 looks damn good too. i think last thread you made you seemed pretty set on the s4. i wouldn't complain about driving one of those either, but if it's a car you plan on owning for a while, i'd feel more comfortable about reliability with the m3 than the s4.

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
I'd pick the S4. I was looking at a really nice 2002 S4 before I got the CL-S. The car drives really well, and it also has the quattro, which is awesome and would help out a lot if you live in an area where it snows. The only thing is that if you plan on modding it, it'll cost a lot.

If you do go for the S4, get a 2001.5, or 2002 model, just cause of the changes they made to prolong the life of the turbos. Good luck with whatever your choose.

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
jcanni said:
as some of you know i sold my accord a couple months ago. i am in the market for a new car but these are my options. right now i have 15k saved up for a new car. i can by a used s4 or a 350z by the end of summer. I really want to get an m3 but as you can see i would have to wait sometime. im a fresh in college so i basically dont need a car yet. i want a car that i wouldnt have to mod that much.

So, what's the deal man? Made a decision yet? May I also suggest looking at a CL-S (6spd). It's seriously the best bang for your buck. You get a ton of luxury, and decent power, for a lot less than an M3 or an S4. Given that it is FWD, it's still a fun car to drive. Also, maintainance costs aren't all that much more than for the Accord, for obvious reasons.

jcanni

Reaction score
right now i am set on the m3. cause i know once i get the s4 i am going to mod it. like chip, exhaust, downpipe, intake, rs4 clutch, etc...then down the road i blow up the turbos. i really dont want to have to mod the car i get. i might do an intake. plus the m3 looks a lot better.

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
jcanni said:
right now i am set on the m3. cause i know once i get the s4 i am going to mod it. like chip, exhaust, downpipe, intake, rs4 clutch, etc...then down the road i blow up the turbos. i really dont want to have to mod the car i get. i might do an intake. plus the m3 looks a lot better.

Awesome. Good luck with your new car.

acrod99

Reaction score
m3. i'm definitely owning some kind of bmw for the rest of my life! my old-*** e30 is so much fun-i can't imagine a newer m3-just nutty!

Back