Cars and Coffee Great Falls edition 4.13.13 (pic heavy)

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
Awesome pics! Thanx for sharing! Its a shame tho that a front plate has to go on the F430's front

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
Too many stock exotics. I'm sorry but that just bores me. I'd rather see something modded nicely that I can realistically afford.

Seems like it was a great turnout though. Lots of old classics.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
God damn what'd I do for any Ferrari.... A V8 preferably. Only thing that can come close to sounding as good is an LFA.

I lol'd at that one blue Mini :lawl: Looks like a straight gokart

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
God damn what'd I do for any Ferrari.... A V8 preferably. Only thing that can come close to sounding as good is an LFA.

I lol'd at that one blue Mini :lawl: Looks like a straight gokart

I know what you mean. I'd kill for an F40. Though Ferrari only made 1300 of them so to afford one I'd have to never have a family & subject myself to living in a studio apartment for the rest of my life.

Things may change. But as of now, when I grow older and am (hopefully) successful & have money to blow, my first un-reasonable car will be a F355.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
There is a small coffee shop in the shopping center that basically plays host. They sell coffee and breakfast to the people who show up.
Ah, I see. (I thought they were displaying some italian esprsso machines or something, along with cars.)

Back