Certain Accords won't be available in certain states

and_one

Reaction score
damn that really sucks for some of you guys that are really thinking about getting these...man at least i live in CALI...sorry

white beauty

Reaction score
GAY, and kinda ironic if u ask me, the government wants everyone to live a "greener" life style, yet they only allow these cars in certain states

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So go to another state and buy it? I know it doesnt state specifics but it only says in that article that they can't be sold in other states that aren't part of the "green". Just go to that state, buy the car, drive it back. It was sold legally in the required state so I don't see a problem.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
So go to another state and buy it? I know it doesnt state specifics but it only says in that article that they can't be sold in other states that aren't part of the "green". Just go to that state, buy the car, drive it back. It was sold legally in the required state so I don't see a problem.
Unless you're not allowed to register it in the state you live in.

Kid2000EX

Reaction score

+1

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Unless you're not allowed to register it in the state you live in.

I can't see the DMV catching on that quick or it being that big of a deal. If that were the case then maybe those states should ONLY get hybrid cars if its really that bad.

Back