CG3H22T's 1998 Honda Accord CUSTOM LX 2 dr.

CG3H22T

Reaction score
Although I don't have my mod list updated yet , here is my baby . Dyno sheet is on its way . Its been dynoed at Tapp Auto in Ottawa,Ontario
At 32lbs of Boost the car made 510whp , spinning on the Dyno. So next year will buy some slicks for it and see if I can up the traction.

So Enjoy and would like as many comments as possible
Thanks.

Picture9046.jpg

Picture9043.jpg

Picture9042.jpg

Picture9040.jpg

Picture9044.jpg

Picture9045.jpg

Hope you enjoy .

Andrew

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
32 lbs of boost?! damnnn, haha. what have you done to the internals? i like the headlight and tail light conversions. still looks clean even with all of the exterior work youve done.

theaccordian

Reaction score
DING DING DING. We have a winner!!! Ive been around the block with the internet accord community and this accord stands out above them all. your numbers are unheard of. Usually im not a fan of conversions, but that r34 conversion is just plain sick.Its really difficult to forego the clean look and be original and not be called a ricer. But youre car flows beautifully. Love everything about your car man, youve just raised the bar!!

CG3H22T

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
32 lbs of boost?! damnnn, haha. what have you done to the internals? i like the headlight and tail light conversions. still looks clean even with all of the exterior work youve done.

Fully built race block . All aftermarket internals . I still need the list since it was sent to the shop all I told them was I wanted something fast.

So they built me this monster.

CG3H22T

Reaction score
Theres one thing I wanna change on the car and thats the mirrors , I want something clean that doesnt stand out alot .

PM me what you think would look good with this setup . All the help and info would be greatly appreciated :)

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i think u might top me on hp when im done, :furious: lol

i kno u dont have a mod list but what turbo

welcome bro :beer:

theaccordian

Reaction score
510 whp!?! once you get traction, that should be good for a 10 sec ET. :driving:

6THGEN_AI4

IMO without question the best 6th gen coupe convertion I ever seen, so detailed, so clean, nice job man I'm sure your car is fast. keep it up BTW the R34 front bumper would look alot sicker.....
sweet_stick.jpg

CG3H22T

Reaction score
YEah thanks for the welcome , I'm so proud of this vehicle took a long time to build . and I'm not done , I will get interior and trunk and engine bay pics soon . Just went for a quick photoshoot ...

I'm running a Garrett GT35R.

And yes next year I will be on Slicks at the track I found some that will fit over my 13 inch rotors in the front . Hoosier tires makes em .

So next season I should have some time slips :)

Last edited:
Back