Colored Gauge Bezel Trim

whitederic

Reaction score
Ok here's the review with pics.

Colored Gauge Bezel Trim from Ferreus Industries.

Can be found on the Amazon link in an earlier post or on their website (also found some other goodies for our cars on there).

Cost 29.99 usd
Shipped from Bluffdale, Utah

Various colors from natural/stock to wild colors. I chose bright blue but it's more of a classic blue.

Made of metal and just adheres to stock trim with provided double sided tape.

In the box came basic instructions (with lots of spelling errors), Ferreus Industries Sticker and a side note of possibly getting your money back for the product. Yes getting your money back and keeping the product! Just have to make an instalation video with narration (no profanity), good lighting, good angles, no shaking (make sure camera is steady), no panning or zooming and no need for editing. If your video is featured on their website you'll receive a $250 Visa Giftcard.

OK ok, now onto the pics.

7986c316a55eb9a52166890bfc55c720.jpg

Hardest part was getting the clear plastic off without breaking it. Yes I broke part of it off.

d786f07b73f750a5733d2c37dce0dd5d.jpg

Gauges reinstalled.

Will take pics tomorrow of it installed in the car.

Waiting on LEDs to come in for my gauges.

Final thought:
I like it. Gives it a more custom look. Even if you're going for a more stock look the tan or almond would look good with the tan interiors or a grey with the grey interiors.
Worth $29.99? Still on the fence about that but it's more of a personal preference. Is a chunk of colored metal worth 29.99 of your money or could you do something better?

Hope this gives some in site on a newish product for our cars.

Back