FS: Comptech Supercharger kit (optional Greddy E-Manage Blue + harness)

VietNinjaJ30A1

Reaction score
Long story short, my car got rear ended and now it has a new owner, my uncle. He doesn't need/want the supercharger, so it's gotta find a new home :(.

Comptech Supercharger Kit
The kit is still on my Accord right now. If the buyer would like to send me stock parts (fuel pump, FPR, upper radiator hose, alternator pulley) in return after I send the kit, we can discuss a timeframe and discount. Otherwise I will be purchasing these parts to be able to remove the kit and leave the car in running condition. I gave the car to my uncle after the accident because his car was totaled recently and he needs a cheap commuter. If you have any questions, please feel free to post in this thread. My PM box gets slammed from time to time, but feel free to try that as well. My email is [email protected].

Fits:
6th gen Accord V6 (and 2nd gen TL, 1st gen CL with a new inlet elbow)

Condition:
There's a scuff on the top of the blower (where it's painted black) from my hood liner rubbing against it. It wouldn't take much to spray it black again and it doesn't affect performance in any way. Mechanically it's still running strong. I've changed the oil twice since I've had it. Used the supercharger oil from GM and cleaned it out with brake cleaner.

Includes:
- Supercharger kit (per Comptech's parts list) ** I CANNOT SHIP THE BATTERY **
- CL-S High Boost Pulley
- Comptech ESM (included in the price) OR Greddy E-Manage Blue + Boomslang Harness (add $300)
- Aeromotive 1:1 Fuel Pressure Regulator (the Comptech one I received was damaged, so I went with this one instead)
- Autometer Mechanical Boost gauge and necessary lines/hookups

Notes:
Because the FPR was replaced with 1:1 rather than the rising rate Comptech one, it's recommended that you purchase the SC kit with the E-Manage Blue because the whole setup has been tuned with it. This will get you up and running safely until you can get a more precise tune done to your specific car/motor. I'm not 100% sure how the ESM is going to treat the 1:1 FPR, so if you choose to go that route, keep it in mind and plan to get a real engine management setup soon.

Photos:
4540533563_344a72bda3.jpg

4541168268_dde2f41c64.jpg

4540534499_a94cc0eedb.jpg

4540534999_f88fd2d82e.jpg

4541169692_ab232f5e57.jpg

Price:
$2000 (with CT ESM) or $2300 (with EMB and Boomslang PnP Harness) + shipping
Buyer will be responsible for shipping and can choose whichever shipping method is available in my area (FedEx, UPS, USPS...are what I can think of right now). I will pay the Paypal fees.

Thanks,
Jeff​

Last edited:

VietNinjaJ30A1

Reaction score
Hey man, how many horses were you getting out of that setup?

I never got it on the dyno after I added the CL-S HBP and custom exhaust, but the average for the setup I have that I've seen is about 240-250 whp. When I drove my car again after getting my RDX it definitely pulls more solid than the RDX. Of course the RDX is turbo so it's not building as much of it's peak power until > 3K RPM, but the RDX is rated at 240 hp at the crank.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
its not much of a debate for our cars, SC is the way to go in v6's, and its not often that these come up for sale

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Jeff, sorry to hear about the car.

This is only the second S/C package that I know of that is for sale, and the price is VERY reasonable.

Hope you are able to get it sold quickly.

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
I usually disamble the shaft and ship it out that way, otherwise long box and styrofoam :)
Don' want to break that expensive shaft ;)

Back