ComptechV6 Motor Build

ComptechV6

Reaction score
Well everything was a success. The swap was tuned by aem ems and made around 300hp and 270tq. After 3days my head blewup. So after talking to Powerevracing, he will be building me a 3.7 liter motor. Also along with the motor, he will be also making me a set of P2R headers... Im gonna take pics as soon as i can. The car pulled very strong prior,until the heads died which really made me disappointed.

One of the tiny problems, with the AEM EMS it doesnt work with accord clusters. The AEM EMS is made for civis, ETC with J series swapped in them. So, I had to go get a stack cluster, I went with the 8130p

I also changed some things in the interior ditched the recaros, picked up a set of bride vorgas, then wrapped interior wit bride fabric.

New wheels are on the way wedsports sa70s in SBC..

All said and done, with the new motor and tune. I will be expecting 400hp+.. I havent driven my car in around 1yr. It sucks not having it.

Last edited:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i didn't here about the engine blowing up, that sucks to here

but pics please of the new buiild

ComptechV6

Reaction score
well since, im not in florida. I cant really take pics of the motor until i get it shipped up to me.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
dude, that build sounds amazing. Can't wait for pics.

I was interested in one thing. With parts and labor, what does that come out to in the end?

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Sucks about the heads crapping out on you. But sounds like you're going to have a beast of motor when you get it back.

Back