Hey guys/gals. Need some advice on a weird issue im having with my 98 accord EX. so I noticed about a month ago it started over heating as I was at a Bank drive thru. its been doing it ever since. the issue im having is that the fans are not turning on. weird part is that they do turn on if i have the car on "on"(not running) but when its running they wont turn on. car gets to about 3/4 hot as soon as i drive like 50 feet or so that car goes back to normal to about less than 1/2 hot. I changed the Cooling fan relay and the cooling fan switch, but still overheats. back in November I took it to the mechanic because it wouldnt start. turns out it was a faulty ignition switch. Mechanic rewired/soldered my ignition switch, but did not replace it with a new one; can this possibly cause this? any input would be appreciated. thank you.