custom gauge bracket

tunerbum147

Reaction score
on friday i should be getting a new water temp gauge since the one in my cluster is broke. i am going to be making a custom bracket to mount it in the open compartment under the radio. my gf's father has a plama cam which for people who dont know what it is, its a computer controlled plasma cutter which makes some nice cuts and can cut some detailed stuff.

1) i planned on making a simple bracket with the bottom rounded to a radius little bigger than the gauge but now i started to think of some cool lookin brackets with like a name plate on the bottom or a face. there are alot of posibilities.

2) i also thought about if you guys showed interest i could put together a bulk buy and create some that say 6thgenaccord.com. let me know if you guys have a cool idea for a bracket. or have any interest in a 6thgenaccord one. feel free to discuss and design. i feel like its a pretty cool custom thing for the interior.
:leeann:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
We'll cross that bridge when we get to it if your product is good enough..

For now make it and show us :)

I'm pretty sure you're talking a custom gauge bezel that fills in the center cubby under radio right?

Good luck!

tunerbum147

Reaction score
ill update with pics once i make mine. and yes i mean a gauge bezel, i called it bracket cause it will be an upside down metal L shape basically.

Snoobly

Reaction score
im curious about this. cant wait for pics!
goodluck!!
:)

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
i am very interested, but I will have to see it first before we invest

tunerbum147

Reaction score
so instead of creating a new thread ill update here since i got in my gauge and adapter today. i will be making my bezel on monday. it probally will be a simple one now but i am going to design 6thgenaccord.com ones and i will provide examples of the ability and quality the machine can produce. and if the interest is there i will create a sample to people to see.

heres the goods...
DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

i will update again when the bezel is made and installed.

Back