FS: Custom Graphics

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Wanted custom graphics for your car, but haven't had access to vinyl shops or just don't have the time? Worry no more, I have access to a shop with a plotter, and I design graphics, and can have them printed and mailed to you. Prices will vary, due to color, size, and style. If you can't find the decal you want online, shoot me a PM, and we can discuss design and cost. Turn around will be roughly 1-2 weeks, depending on scheduling. Want something designed, but have your own place to print? PM for design, and any donations for time will be appreciated. I'm just here to offer everyone the chance to have a bit more of the car world in their hands and to help out fellow 6TH Geners! Below are a few of my custom pieces I've already worked on, and/or printed!

(I WILL NOT REPRODUCE CG SQUAD or 6THGENACCORD DECALS! They're are already in production by other members on here.)

Last edited:

f20bcg3

Reaction score

You get my ideas from this morning

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

danmccormick87

Reaction score
You get my ideas from this morning

You mean your 4 a.m. text? :rofl: Yeah, I got it and working on it now :D Do you want a private PM or just post it up on here with the work in progress?

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Lol sorry i had some good ideas didnt want them to go away

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Kinda y not lose the wink face and add a 6thgen outline (coupe) in the backgroud whatcha think

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Y does that look like a teggy and that looks hella sexi can u play with colors to see diff possibilities and im sure this will be big seller ;)

danmccormick87

Reaction score
If you can find an outline for the Accord, email it to me :) Colors are customizable of course :D This will be the final draft, with color being user choice :beer:

Back