Custom License Plate Ideas

zellis

Reaction score
Looking for some ideas, i've checked around online and there pretty stupid, i was thinking JOYRIDN but its taken along with JOYR1DN, then me and my friends though of 2FAST4U and thats taken so just help me out with some ideas. Thanks :afro:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Re: Custom Lisence Plate Ideas

umm...wow *facepalm* First of all, "Lisence" is spelled license. If I ever saw a 6thgen with 2FAST4U as the license plates I would facepalm so hard the evening news would have a lot to talk about when they brought up local traffic accidents. Don't your plates already say IRUNJDM anyway?

There are three types of vanity plates you could come up with. Ones that piss people off, ones that make people laugh, and ones that make people roll their eyes in disgust. I would suggest a funny plate, though I wish I had a good suggestion.

I guess you could just engrave a picture of Ernest P. Worrell into it and pay homage to a man whose face could be confused with a camel's. (RIP bud)
ErnestPWorrell.jpg

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score

whatever you do dont copy mines, or you will feel my lv. 56 jedi force wrath w/ purple mage magic skills.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score

You can get a plate that says SNAIL

oh wait, You need a turbo to have that plate

Honestly get waht ever you want.
Just make sure it goes well with the theme of your car

Meaning, don't get a plate that says slammed and you're on stock suspension

nexTOme

Reaction score