Dedicated Error / Bug Log

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Here's a thread to log all the instances when a 504 (Gateway Time-Out) or 502 (Bad Gateway) error occurs so that Beard can do some magic on the issues we have been having. Let's get this fixed! I've also noticed some relation between errors not occurring during regular browsing, but happening during private messaging.

This log is now also intended for various other errors, since a bunch of stuff happened on the forum and we must keep track of what is happening and when.

Please state:

Which Error:

Time & Date:

What You Were Doing:

Times occurred or interval of usage:

Last edited:

001Stunna

Reaction score
Re: Dedicated 504 Error Time-Out Log

Had it happen 2 times...7:52pm EST on Sunday January 29/2012
edit. 7:55pm, had it happen once again once i pressed submit for this post.
------
just had "502 Bad Gateway nginx" come up straight from 8:12-8:15pm EST when attempting to access USER CP

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Re: Dedicated 504/502 Error Log

you did not seriously make a thread over beard's single post asking them to be posted in his thread

just...post....them...in...his...thread...

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

I sure did Tyler. What's it to you to constantly correct me? Keep it on topic, I'm not really intending for this to go south and turn into a match between you and I posting bullshit. Thanks. If people want to post here they will, if they don't they will post in the general bugs/issues thread. Since this has been happening often I made a separate thread because this issue is more prevalent than most, and it may occur at times in the future so this may be useful. \Topic.

Since when did you start 'caring' so much, since you say it was pointless 'to you'. So just let it be :). It's not that I PM all that much even, I just like to help, and not give people a hard time while I'm at it like a few others I know.

Last edited:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score

it's pointless "to me", I thought that was made clear

the errors happen so often that an entirely new thread hardly needs to be made simply to post them, therefore just put them in the thread beard made and already knows about. Ain't rocket science here.

I mean come on man :lawl:....this is just because they're pissing you off more than anyone else since you pm like you breathe.

if any bullshit is brought, it's from you since I've said my point

and since when am I constantly correcting you? If I see nonsensical happenstance occuring in my sight I have free reign to lay the hammer down :lawl:

continue if you want though

Since when did you start 'caring' so much, since you say it was pointless 'to you'. So just let it be :). It's not that I PM all that much even, I just like to help, and not give people a hard time while I'm at it like a few others I know.

butthurt, butthurt, butthurt, and massive butthurt

we don't live in communist Russia, anyone can say anything :lawl:

and you do pm endlessly, don't just outright lie.

you're willing to pm people even to question why they quote you in threads to say certain things like you have the right to interrogate people on here, so don't even start acting like you're not OCD like a mug :lawl:

Last edited:

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score

Which Error: 504

Time & Date: 5 min ago

What You Were Doing:tryn to send a pm

Times occurred or interval of usage: happened 5 x and i quit tryn to pm anybody

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score

Which Error: 504