Dedicated Membership Awareness & Activation Thread

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: Dedicated Membership Activation Thread

I guess this thread is also dedicated now to bringing awareness among those that don't even know this option exists! It's worth it. :wub:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: Dedicated Membership Activation Thread

His names were never in a different font / color iirc.

Yeah I don't think you're recalling correctly, or perhaps this is indeed the case, since October of last year. Prior to this time period Vlad has been a member I believe, this is what makes your name an italicized lighter blue.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
I use to be a supporting member .. it stopped for some reason =/ I should probably re-apply once all this mess is sorted out :p

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i don't get an email confirmation if u have made a payment, so PM me with a screenshot of your payment page and I will activate your membership ;)

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Sounds good for the future. Who is actually the 'admin' now to replace Cody? 'Admin' user is just vague.. Is he someone we know in the accord community? There's a feeling of a slight disconnect, because in the past we have always just been able to go to Wildman for any pertinent issues, but now can we rely on the 'admin' user to be just as responsive and caring as Cody was towards our concerns?

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
not sure abt his exact background, but i know he runs several other forums.. he's a good guy, but it does take him a bit longer than cody to resolve some issues... i have partial admin rights, so I can do abt 70% of what the admin can do.. just PM me if u guys have any questions/concerns

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Sounds good for the future. Who is actually the 'admin' now to replace Cody? 'Admin' user is just vague.. Is he someone we know in the accord community? There's a feeling of a slight disconnect, because in the past we have always just been able to go to Wildman for any pertinent issues, but now can we rely on the 'admin' user to be just as responsive and caring as Cody was towards our concerns?

That, among other things. And there hasn’t been a formal appointing of mods, so to speak. Most have moved on (Gilbert, Justin, Cody, Eric, etc), but no real new ones have been appointed except for Andy. These days I see Roy and Andy on consistently, with Greg and Eric (BN) showing up sometimes. Overall it just seemed like the site wasn’t being kept up, which is partly why I let my support status retire. Roy has stepped up though, and I appreciate that.

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Great appreciation to those moderators we currently have. I wonder who is responsible for appointing moderators though. I know some are inactive, while others are still around. I know I've offered my efforts in this direction in the past, but the response was always 'pending' if any more were needed, thus I never pursued it, but never heard back regarding my proposition either, and that was back when Cody was admin. I'd love to be on board in that direction, if it is felt that this is something our community would benefit from.

Last edited:
Back