Designing a lip kit for my wife's Sedan

joshism

Reaction score
Just want people's opinions. I'm thinking about creating a mold and eventually making a polyurethane kit. Anybody know of any threads of people actually making a mold for Accords?

WifesAccord.jpg

WifesAccordlipkit.jpg

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
it all depends on what it would look like with the car lowered by a lot and with much wider wheels.

like you see that flare at the back end of the side skirt? if you tucked that back in so it was flush all the way back it would look much better imo.

not bad though, what program did you use to make that? just photoshop?

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
dang i gotta say that was executed very well, i like the front, sides not so much, cuz it protrudes to much

DrOwZee

Reaction score
damn nice photoshop. looks like a mix of the baysonR OE lip and ww mix together

meximan16

Reaction score
i think the sides come out too much also but nice photoshop, i was thinking you had made it already lol jk

joshism

Reaction score
it all depends on what it would look like with the car lowered by a lot and with much wider wheels.

like you see that flare at the back end of the side skirt? if you tucked that back in so it was flush all the way back it would look much better imo.

not bad though, what program did you use to make that? just photoshop?

Yeah, just photoshop.

joshism

Reaction score
i think the sides come out too much also but nice photoshop, i was thinking you had made it already lol jk

If I do make it, it will only come out as far as the tires. Just wondering how many people will actually buy it off of ebay if I do something like this? Of course, I will consider everybody's suggestions.

Back