Designing a lip kit for my wife's Sedan

joshism

Reaction score
^ sweet on the rear lip... :thumbsup:

now all u gotta do is photoshop it with black paint body, with oem spoiler, slammed with 2005 tl-s rims, and a 2001 tail light

then i'll be :omghi2u:

I do want to put some 2001 - 2002 Accord tail lights on. And if I do this, I'll probably just go OEM wing/spoiler. I don't know about the 2005 TL rims. I want a 5 spoke that will allow me to see the rear brakes, like that lambo in The Dark Knight.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
I do want to put some 2001 - 2002 Accord tail lights on. And if I do this, I'll probably just go OEM wing/spoiler. I don't know about the 2005 TL rims. I want a 5 spoke that will allow me to see the rear brakes, like that lambo in The Dark Knight.
:eusa_doh:

what i mean is... put that lip on my car and see how hawt it is...

:jae:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
great photoshop work.

IMO, the individual pieces clash with each other. The front is subtle and smooth, which I like. The back is aggressive and very geometric, which I don't think looks as good. The sideskirts seem like they can't decide whether to be smooth or jagged. IMO, they look like 3 pieces from different kits rather than one cohesive design

joshism

Reaction score
great photoshop work.

IMO, the individual pieces clash with each other. The front is subtle and smooth, which I like. The back is aggressive and very geometric, which I don't think looks as good. The sideskirts seem like they can't decide whether to be smooth or jagged. IMO, they look like 3 pieces from different kits rather than one cohesive design

How's this edit?

DSC00187roundedlipkit.jpg

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
yeah the redesign is much better, the rounded edges fit better with the body.

now lower it with bigger wheels!

Back