DIY-RDX injectors in F23A1

Chorilored

Reaction score
This, I guess is my first DIY. (Not a big deal) It is just a brief overview on how I managed to run RDX injectors on my F23A1 turbo setup. I’ve gotten so much help from this Forum and the people here, so I thought I would give something back. I searched all over the web and I could not find any F23A direct or specific RDX injector instructions. These Acura RDX injectors are Denso oem 410cc saturated injectors. If you do some research on these injectors you will hear nothing but good feedback(spray pattern,they love pressure, quality etc.) at least I did. Fair price if your patient, I paid ~130 for all 4 including pigtails.

-So first you need the 11mm adaptor top (I got the aluminum k-tuned ones): ~35 then added a rubber washer for lengh.
caliper.jpg

-Then if you want to make these as easy and convenient to install like myself, get Honda obd2 male clips~30:
harness.jpg

Lastly are the new o-rings, I did pretty accurate measurements with a caliper:
IM side of injector i used [8.6mm ID, 13.4mm OD]
Fuel rail side of injector i used [7.8mm ID, 11.6mm OD]
These have been working perfect and I have extra o rings for anyone who needs em. (96 fuel rail ones and 21 IM ones lol)
rdx-1.jpg

Once installed they hold the pressure well and are so far running great.
engine-1-1-1.jpg

*Remember when reinstalling fuel injectors, lube them up! Preferably the fuel rail side with gas(I used WD-40) Do this or learn the hard way like I did, I had a o ring rip and a big continuous leak and drove to work and back afraid I was gonna explode! Plus wasting my expensive premium gas :p
(I reccomend buying new fuel rail o rings for the first time you remove them to be safe)
specs:
rdx.jpg

Last edited:

Tphong

Reaction score
Wow very nice mod. The RDX injectors are very nice indeed and they're well priced rather pay for that price rather than $300 and more on some RC injectors. They also work for the h22 euro-R intake manifold.

akoutmos

Reaction score
Nice write up buddy. Post up the battery offset graph that you have as well. It's a hard piece of info to come by :p

Chorilored

Reaction score
Wow very nice mod. The RDX injectors are very nice indeed and they're well priced rather pay for that price rather than $300 and more on some RC injectors. They also work for the h22 euro-R intake manifold.

thx, they sure have good value

Nice write up buddy. Post up the battery offset graph that you have as well. It's a hard piece of info to come by :p

thanks and i will post that up right now ;)

Russianred;857 472 said:
Great job man, those are good injectors, and they look nice too!

gracias, im satisfied with them so far.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
nice. did you get tuned?
I have some Precision 440cc waiting to go on. :)

Mr_Hback01

Reaction score
If using theses injectors after converting to obd1 with a P28, is a resistor box required? Thanks in advance

Back