Do you valet your car?

Mojeans69

Reaction score
I saw that vid the other night on the news I would neva valet my car for that same reason..I used to work at Childrens Hospital here in Boston and some of the Valet guys did that in the garage

00accord91

Reaction score
nope i vallet my last 6th gen once at the mall and a few times in the city but u vallet ur own car kinda u pay and the lift the gate..my current 6th gen ima just park it myself now after seeing this lol

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Where have you been that required this?

And yeah, the Gran Sport....ughhh. Some people are just rude.

If you go to Opryland Hotel you have to unless you park at the mall. Then quite a few restaurants in the Gulch downtown. I guess it is not technically a require. But there is not room for a parking lot so it is offsite far away

pattywak

Reaction score
Oh I gotchaa. whenever I go to Opryland Hotel I always park at the D&B Parking lot and make the hike on foot haha.

finch13

Reaction score
nope i vallet my last 6th gen once at the mall and a few times in the city but u vallet ur own car kinda u pay and the lift the gate..my current 6th gen ima just park it myself now after seeing this lol

I think they call that a parking garage. If someone doesn't take your car and park it for you, it's not a valet.

I valeted the MDX once and we watched them park it and get it. It was just a cramped garage so they wanted to make sure some horrible driver didn't hit any cars trying to park in the tight spots.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
shoot man i don't let anyone drive my car, not even my mom, my ideology is if something happens it will be my fault, thus loosing the fear that i would blow up on someone if they wrecked my car.

eggs

Reaction score
lol. What I wonder is what do they plan on doing once they hit a pole/car/wall? Run and hide?

ive been to some really fancy parties where they have vallet but that was before i got my accord and had a POS non-turbo eclipse= no vallet ever wanted to drive it

scrapnav6

Reaction score
i've also seen this video on the news. the kid acctually sent in the video of him doing this, he calls himself the bad valet...i wonder y.

personally i am a valet, not for to much longer, but its shet like this that makes my job harder..dumbasses. i will admit that i like to see what some of the cars can do but nothing to the extent of what this guy does. :buttkick:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i dont usually valet my car cuz #1 i drive a honda, valet?? WHY??

Secondly, my friends mom valet her range rover at a resturant and they wrecked it by side swiping into a pillar. "Dude said he didnt realize how big the car was" really?? i dont think so

also my friend did it her self on a car that she leased and she was counting the miles because she had to return the car, its like 35 cents a mile every mile over ur lease. and her car was 20 miles over and she was frustrated because her miles didnt add up to her booking

Back