does anyone have a block heater on 98 accord l4 stick?

xlino

Reaction score
Hey. I move to north dakota and weather here is bad!! I have a hard timr trying to crank the car up. I hear people talking about block heater. But do they have that for a 98 accord 2.3l? I saw an Instalation instruction online but it says is for a 2001 accord. Does anyone have one in there car? Where did you get it? What do you suggest for the cold weather. This is my only car and is daily driver to work.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Define "hard time cranking the car". Are you saying it always takes a few tries to start the car when it's cold?

xlino

Reaction score
Define "hard time cranking the car". Are you saying it always takes a few tries to start the car when it's cold?

Well, whenever I try to turn on the car it doesnt crank over. I hold the key in the On for like 10 seconds and you hear it trying to start. then I wait a minute or two and try again then it starts. But I hear ticking only when is cold.

chaby_91

Reaction score
Well, whenever I try to turn on the car it doesnt crank over. I hold the key in the On for like 10 seconds and you hear it trying to start. then I wait a minute or two and try again then it starts. But I hear ticking only when is cold.

time for a new battery

Back