Does anyone recognize these wheels?

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels, and Tires' started by _Kodiak_, Apr 17, 2021.

1. _Kodiak_

_Kodiak_ Member

Hi, got a question. Picked up a set of these four wheels and tires today for a couple hundred, but can't find any manufacture info on the wheels. Just curious if anyone recognizes them and what brand they are. They're 17" wheels, I believe to be 8 or 8.5" width. Got them as a second set for autocross, keeping my stock 15" for my daily set.

20210417_130844.jpg

2. RedRyder

RedRyder Save the manuals

What does it say on the spoke there? Nothing stamped on the back of the hub/spokes? Around the inside edge of the rim?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  3. BlkCurrantKord

BlkCurrantKord Super Moderator

Being that they're dual drilled, probably something generic

4. Adhmuz

Adhmuz Member

They look like knock offs, especially if they have no brand name embossed on the inside of the spokes. Are they heavy?

Not sure who or what a Version5 references too other than trying to sound like a name brand model like VR5 or EV5.

If they are true and don't leak air nothing wrong with them.

5. _Kodiak_

_Kodiak_ Member

Thanks for the replies everyone. If I had to guess, they're a knock off of 5Zigen 5ZR's or something similar. They are true and don't leak, so I'm just gonna run them when I get a new set of rubber ordered. Again, they'll be weekend autocross wheels/tires, so I'm not too concerned they aren't a big name brand wheel.