Does anyone recognize these wheels?

_Kodiak_

Reaction score
Hi, got a question. Picked up a set of these four wheels and tires today for a couple hundred, but can't find any manufacture info on the wheels. Just curious if anyone recognizes them and what brand they are. They're 17" wheels, I believe to be 8 or 8.5" width. Got them as a second set for autocross, keeping my stock 15" for my daily set.

20210417_130844.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
What does it say on the spoke there? Nothing stamped on the back of the hub/spokes? Around the inside edge of the rim?

Last edited:

Adhmuz

Reaction score
They look like knock offs, especially if they have no brand name embossed on the inside of the spokes. Are they heavy?

Not sure who or what a Version5 references too other than trying to sound like a name brand model like VR5 or EV5.

If they are true and don't leak air nothing wrong with them.

_Kodiak_

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies everyone. If I had to guess, they're a knock off of 5Zigen 5ZR's or something similar. They are true and don't leak, so I'm just gonna run them when I get a new set of rubber ordered. Again, they'll be weekend autocross wheels/tires, so I'm not too concerned they aren't a big name brand wheel.

Back