DRL U.S. model won't light up

paddychops

Reaction score
Okay, so I have gotten new halo headlights for my 2001 Honda Accord. Wired them up, made lots of messes of it but eventually got them wired right. (company I bought them from did not send installation guide with faulty harnesses) The head lights, hi beams, low beams, halos, turn signals, and parking lights work when I have the headlights ON. But if I want to turn my daytime running lights (the first switch on the turn signal handle) they fail to turn on, for both head lights and brake lights. AND my gauge cluster will not light up.

Is there a fuse for the DRL? It's an American model so I am assuming there is no DRL relay.

I need help!

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
well...... its a sign. telling you to send your halos to the nearest furnace to be burned then blasted with piss

on a serious note it sounds like your multiplexor

paddychops

Reaction score
So if it's a multiplexer problem it's still fixable?

P.S. I don't blame you, I love them now that they work, but if would've been told about all the hell to get them installed I would've just dropped the extra cash for something better.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Sounds more like a fuse to me. Just check them all first before the multiplexor. Fuses are cheaper :)

paddychops

Reaction score
Checked all the fuses, replaced any weak looking fuses, and replaced the multiplexor. Both did not work.. still stuck...:wtf1::wtf1::wtf1:

Back