dumb mofo don't know how to park

HPjunkie2007

Reaction score
sooo of course it happens to all of us once in our life which is why i am not too upset...SO i go to the gym over in skylake LA fitness one night to do my weekly workout and i come out to find that someone hit my f***in accord! its not too noticeable but damn!i can't shake the fact that I know its there!so i stop by my guy who does body work but damn he's asking for 100 bucks to align the fender with the bumper...i think thats way too much...wat do u guys think?heres the damages:
SSPX0230.jpg

SSPX0229.jpg

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
lol 100$? i think a new fender is around 50 bucks lol. u shud throw that at him. if ur not too picky just find a way to tuck in your bumper a little bit more. Its easier than bending metal. ;). U shud see all the door dings i have from my apartment. It would make u cry, once a week i find a new scratch and ding here and there. I just had my car painted a year ago too. Im getting to the point of hurting someone foreal. I dont feel that sorry for u bro lol. I got it much worse. I might even post pics. But i know the feeling, but imagine that happening 6 or 7 more times.

simon_y

Reaction score
Hard to tell from that angle.

Is the fender pushed in or is the bumper pulled out. Can't really tell.

Doesn't look like there's any scratch or anything so It doesn't look to serious.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
y dont u try to push it back in and c if it helps or not. if u are really concerned about it then take off the whole bumper and work with it from there lol

HPjunkie2007

Reaction score
Hard to tell from that angle.

Is the fender pushed in or is the bumper pulled out. Can't really tell.

Doesn't look like there's any scratch or anything so It doesn't look to serious.

the fender is pushed in...theres no scratch..it was obviously a white car because there was white paint but thank god it didn't scratch my paint becaue this was recently painted not even 4 months ago..its not really serious but at a certain angle it is obvious.LOL. i'm going to see if i can just get this other guy to do it for 50 bucks.

lol 100$? i think a new fender is around 50 bucks lol. u shud throw that at him. if ur not too picky just find a way to tuck in your bumper a little bit more. Its easier than bending metal. ;). U shud see all the door dings i have from my apartment. It would make u cry, once a week i find a new scratch and ding here and there. I just had my car painted a year ago too. Im getting to the point of hurting someone foreal. I dont feel that sorry for u bro lol. I got it much worse. I might even post pics. But i know the feeling, but imagine that happening 6 or 7 more times.

I'm not that upset to be honest because i know **** happens and i'm actually grateful that it wasn't that much damage you know. and actually down here a fender for a CG is 20 bucks...at least thats what i have been buying it as...but you gotta take into consideration the paint...and most body shops here won't paint your fender alone(unless you got a homeboy or relative), they demand to paint the bumper and door so that the colors "match", so in the end it'll cost me more money and more time to do it that way. NOT to mention the drive i would have to do to go pick up the fender because the warehouse i get my parts at is pretty far.

y dont u try to push it back in and c if it helps or not. if u are really concerned about it then take off the whole bumper and work with it from there lol

LOL i tried that already...bending metal is harder then it sounds lol.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Sucks, but I'm sure you can find a better deal than $100. An OEM fender is less than that WITH the liner!

Mind you, getting a replacement fender would have to be painted, so the $100 might not be a bad deal. Wish people would pay more attention when they drive.

Back