E-Mail Notification not working

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I checked my settings and for some reason I don't get e-mail notification. I also check and 6th gen isn't in my spam folder either. Is this a site wide problem or just me? It is just hard for me to keep up without it.

sweagle02

Reaction score
I have not been receiving the email notification nor has the PM box popped up when I am sent a PM and both options are checked in my messaging settings.

dadams

Reaction score
hmm, this could be the problem...

http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist:72.189.83.138

The site's IP is listed on a few blacklists. Depending on your local ISP, you may not get messages because of this. None of these lists will prevent mail from being sent everywhere, but depending on your ISP they may be blocking messages.

not sure if tht is the problem or not because unless the ISPs are using the same black lists. altho it would explain y some ppl are fine and others arnt

i ama also having this problem... and i have tried 2 if ISPs.

Deshon2688

Reaction score
it could depend on the email provider (gmail, yahoo, aol, etc) as well, since they dont all follow the same standards for what emails they accept. I you're using one now, try switching to a different one just to test it out.

This is probably not the case, but it would be a good way to rule some things out

sweagle02

Reaction score
Im using the same email provider that I used before the server went down and it was workin fine before. Any way we can get this forwarded to Cody or whoever is in charge of the technical problems?

Back